Coffs Harbour Tree Pruning
There are many reasons why a tree may need pruning:
- Hazard reduction pruning-reducing immediate risk to pedestrians and property
- Formative pruning –excellent for young trees to improve growing structure, eliminate defects and promote good future tree form and shape
- Dead-wooding – to remove dangerous dead branches from living trees for aesthetic and safety reasons
- Branch removal – if branches are broken or compromised or to reduce shade
- Crown thinning – by reducing foliage weight is reduced on lateral tree branches and improves light allowance through the crown.
Any debris is chipped and you may keep the woodchips to use as mulch if desired or branches can be removed completely from property.